Life without an aim is waste. Everyone has their own goals, everyone knows what they want to do with their life. But achieving an aim is not an easy task. One has to fight hurdles, problems and the biggest problem one faces is “EXCUSES”. These little excuses are enough to distract you from your goal and ruin your life.Human is gifted with a brain and this brain the main culprit who makes lot of confusions. You might also be facing this. Whenever you try to do something new, your brain pops up questions like : “Can You really do it?”, “Do you really need to do it?”, “You can’t do it?” and the list goes on and on.
Here are 5 small excuses that will distract you from your aim:
- I’m afraid : You’ve to understand that there is nothing like fear and you shouldn’t be afraid of doing something. When you try to do something, you are afraid that you might not be able to do it. You should remove this mentality. Because that is the only way to achieve your goals.
- I don’t have enough sources and time : There are a lot of people who complain that they do not have enough sources, money or time to complete a task. But, actually there is nothing like that! Yeah believe us if you really want to achieve your goal than by decreasing your time, money and sources on your other tasks, you can get enough of them to complete your real goal.
- I’m like this only : Some people are born with a mentality that they can’t accept changes. You’ve to move away from this stupid mentality and stop pretending like you can’t change. If you want than you can improve your habits and can achieve your goals.
- I’m not ready : Time never stops! If you’re thinking that you’re currently not ready to do what you want, than you might lose a good opportunity. You’ve to be always prepared and if you’re not fully prepared but if you’ve a passion than you can do it.
- I don’t know how to do it : Before starting a new work, people make excuse “I don’t know how to do it.” That’s also really stupid! Nobody yeah NOBODY was born with skills to perform each and every task. Everyone has to learn. So, if you want to do it you can learn it.